December 16 is the Great Victory Day. Congratulations to all.

And the soil of my country is the head from your loins

December 16 is the Great Victory Day. Congratulations to all.This day is a day worth a lot. On this day, Bangladesh won my country. My love filled with love for those who gave life for this country.Always hope that they always stay with us all the time.

Know this country as the best in all countries. My country is a beautiful country. There is always the light of happiness in the home of every country in this country.

Many people in this country have given life to the country's interest. They may have many names and not many people. As we are working for the country, we love the country as well. Our house is never jen less at home.

If we can love this country and people of this country, then our lives are worthwhile

So we will always think for the rest of the country. I will work for the interests of the country.
We will love the country as mother.
I was born in this country.
On this day, forgetting everything and jumping into the country.

This great Victory Day may not be possible in the next day.

So we love our country.


And the soil of my country is the head from your loins


If the writing above is written in my mind, then please let me know. So that I can write better. If mistaken, forgive please.

my  sky name :md sojib rebel


No comments

hello